Friday, August 28, 2009

Musings of My Beloved 3

This is a short google chat I had with Beloved (aka poops) yesterday while he was at work and I was at home:

Fahd: wht r u gonna shake and bake today
Sheala: what do u want
Fahd: anything
okie let me tell you
Sheala: lol
Fahd: I want roh afza the frozen one
+ Pakoras (Both types)
+ Fruit Chat (that we already have)
+ TACOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
:)
do you think u can do it
Sheala: sure

(20 min later I started watching Duplicity with Julia Roberts and Clive Owen.)

Sheala: this movie is more efor u
i have no idea whats going o
n
Fahd: lol
what is the movie abt

Sheala: spies i THINK
Fahd: hmm
Sheala: i mean but done in comedy style
Fahd: acha
Sheala: like how oceans eleven is comedy style
but serious subject

Fahd: like miss congineality
how ever it is spelled

Sheala: no poops
miss congeniality
was a comedy
Fahd: okie

And the night before, I caught the last few minutes of Princess Diaries 2 on tv (come on, you don't have to admit it but every girl loves the Princess Diaries movies...right?...right???) And this is how the chat went:

(Poops and I are sitting on the couch watching the last few minutes)

Poops: She's so pretty when she doesn't smile
Me: What do you mean? She's pretty all the time. She's the princess.
Poops: No, when she smiles she looks like Mickey Mouse.
Me: Mickey Mouse? WTF?
Poops: Yeah, like Mickey Mouse. Look her smile is weird and her ears are huge.
Me: um...
Poops: I don't mean Mickey Mouse I mean Mickey Mice.
Me. ummmmm......what?
Poops: She looks like Mickey Mice.
Me: What are Mickey Mice?
Poops: The girl Mickey Mouse...you know...his girlfriend.
Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......You mean...Minnie Mouse?
Poops: Oh, I thought it was Mickey Mice.
Me: oh poops

4 comments:

Zarga said...

awww this is the cutest conversation ever:) Mickey Mice, priceless! loool

Baji said...

lol

Nikki said...

I love love love Princess Diaries. Can't help it.


And Mickey Mice? lol Regardless of her ears, I think Anne Hathaway is beautiful.

Baji said...

@Nikki

i'm glad someone finally admitted they love princess diaries too! and i think Anne is beautiful too, but my favorite is her in Devil Wears Prada; omg those outfits on her look fab.