Tuesday, February 23, 2010

just a little fyi

my laptop is on its deathbed. it might be a while. i hate using PCs now since i've been so used to using my lovely laptop (or evil laptop as it has a mind of its own) so i'll be delaying some of my posts until i can get the little fella back on track. and also the winners of the 101 post have been notified and Insh'Allah I'll be posting up the winning captions once all systems are go.

and an even more little fyi: poops (the tech-iest person i know) can't even figure out whats wrong with the laptop. needless to say, he can't even eat, sleep or do anything...pray for us!


yours truly,

baji

2 comments:

aneebaba said...

Awww, I'm sorry to hear the little guy is acting up . . how dependent we are on technology!

*Prays for Behn Baji and Poops Bhai*

:-)

Tauqeer said...

awww!